Sunday, March 17, 2013

Favorite Character in Chains!

This one is easy. Really easy.
Wanna know who it is?
Curzon.
*Plot Twist!*
So, originally I thought I was going to say Isabel, or Ruth, or... Someone that wasn't Curzon. But, I picked Curzon because well, he's interesting.

He fights for liberty that he'll never get, but because freedom and justice are important to him. He is a determined character. Even when soldiers put him down for his race, position, well… just race, he gets his act together and takes it, so he can taste the sweet taste of freedom, so he can hear the the sounds of liberty, so he can smell the sweet air of justice for all! (NOTE: My poetry book hits store shelves on the 21st of Nevertober)
So, a physical description, well, he's a slave... WAS a slave, he is a soldier, he got caught by the British, and then he got sick in the prison. Now you see why I'm not a poet.
Why would I like to know him?
For one, he is determined and whenever I am around determined people it makes me work harder to do what I love... and to do schoolwork. I really enjoy being around determined people and I feel that if you were around Curzon you'd be inspired to work harder and be determined to get what you want like how Curzon is determined to be greater than what he is and to be a freeman and to be in a country and world where there is freedom and justice for all, where all men are created equal and a slave is worth 1/8 of a free man. Wait, that last part wasn't right...
The other reason why I'd personally like to know Curzon is I am a dreamer who does things even when people say I suck or I can't do it and Curzon does this although for him it is about liberty and stopping injustice. I feel that me and Curzon would help one another dream and be more than we are.


See you later,
PJ.

P.S. Did you like the comedic tone or was it not appropriate? Please comment below.


No comments:

Post a Comment